Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Enjoying the Journey

Well...we'll see how this thing goes. I've kind of stopped using Xanga....about 2 years ago....and thought it time that I put some thoughts into words. It will probably be a lot about things that are happening in the classroom, great stories, funny words and just disasters that take place in my day. School is my life, whether I like it or not. And I do like it. If you don't like hearing about school stuff and children, you might want to find something else better to do with your time.

I was in Cleveland, Ohio at a school which doesn't seem to have much hope left. Then, God moved me to VA in August, here to take on 5th graders. THEN, I was "asked" (rather, TOLD) that I was going to be teaching 6-8 grade girls Health and PE. I know. Laugh it up.
Each day brings so many "things". Problems, questions, laughs, warnings, things that we just need to write down.

I hope you'll enjoy the journey with me!

1 comment:

--- said...

yay! you started blogging! it will hold you accountable to journaling your thoughts and will allow you to not forget about this time in your life... plus, you get to connect with others and let them know what's been going on.

it took me forever to get sold on blogging, but now i love it:)

thanks for sharing abby! we love you lots!

love kristin:)