Monday, January 28, 2008

Life stinks right now. I hate that cars brake down. I hate that dealers think they can charge you a TON of money for their labor. I hate that I don't have money to fix my car. I hate that I haven't been home in a long time because I don't have a car to drive me home. I hate barging in on Erin and being a mooch by staying at her house and eating meals because I don't have a car that can drive me home. I hate that my students saw tears in my eyes.


I love how my students showed so much worry for me. I love how they asked me what was wrong and if I'd been crying (the only way a 5th grader knows how...."why are you crying?") I love how, as a class, they decided they everyone needs to bring money in tomorrow so I can fix my car. I love how Danny told me, "oohhh...I hate to see people cry...".

This stinks. It really really really stinks. Pray that I will fall into a dumpster and find a million dollars. (a suggestion from one of my kids) Oh yuck.

1 comment:

--- said...

So sorry about Sally Abby! What a bummer! I will pray that God will meet you in these dumpster days:) We love you!