Monday, January 21, 2008

Sally's Verdict

The verdict on Sally, my little blue Cavi, is this.....
I WAS right....it WAS the fuel pump! (okay, okay, so the tow truck guy was right :-) I told them awhile ago about trying to accelerating and the car not responding. I really hope that this will solve the last problem with my "new" car. AND, praise God that we, sorry, DAD bought the warranty. The fuel pump is covered under the warranty so instead of paying over $800 for the parts and labor, it's going to be around $200. It won't be ready until tomorrow, so Ann (the other 5th grade teacher) is giving me a ride into school in the morning. I've been camping out at Erin's all weekend and haven't been home since Saturday morning.

Just thought I'd give you an update. I'm not stressing out. I've known that something wasn't right and now it's getting fixed. I don't have to keep driving, wondering when it's going to go bad. It already went bad.

God is good. $200 isn't fun, but it's a lot better than $800.

On another positive note, I'm going to the Georgetown vs Syracuse bball game tonight at the Verizon center in DC. It's on ESPN tonight so check it out! I'll be in orange and blue! (along with the other 1/2 of the stadium)

No comments: